There has been a flurry of activity here in the Safari Household recently as we transition from our dino-mite summer back into our typical routine. Several posts are vying for very scarce editorial attention, and which one will triumph first is anyone’s guess. So in the meantime, I thought I’d share the topics of these posts which I hope to cover soon:
- Leaving Facebook- I left FB “for real,” as in deleted my personal account. I deactivated the FB page for this blog in the process, but you can still follow Yes This I Know on Twitter, Pinterest, RSS and by email.
- Continuation of the Nursing Saga- I reached my limit with dreading the nursing visits, and we “let one of our nurses go.” ***Joyously singing the Frozen song now*** Meaning I now only deal with one nurse visit per week.
- Crazy Heart Block Quilt– I am both thrilled and surprised that I finished this recently, just over a year after starting it while June was in the PICU recovering from her LTR (The project does not require anywhere near a year to complete; I say I’m surprised because I usually have to caplitalize on momentum to finish a big sewing project, and there’s just no momentum to be had on personal projects while parenting 3 kids under 5.)
- Special Needs Family Outings series- several posts about our travels and special needs travel decisions in general
- Reading- I’ve been in reading hyperdrive this year as a lot of varied topics have been important or intriguing to me, and unexpected connections seem to arise often between subjects or to ideas I’m mulling over at the time
- Homeschool Curriculum 2016-2017- homeschool planning posts are always exciting!
….and a couple of stragglers that might escape the drafts box onto the blog eventually. Maybe even a Quotes of the Day.